Happy Birthday to the most lovely, sweet, genuine, smiley, rambunctious, goofy, wonderful beautiful boy. We had a fun indoor party complete with XMas tree and logging truck cake. Garnet hosted mostly locals, but Kempo and Kate made the trip and Grandpa, of course!
OK, gang... One for the album...?
And now act like monsters...?
And now just be yourselves...?
Lydia did NOT get her ears pierced as it may appear in these pictures. She was given some fun, girly glue-ons along with some eye shadow and lip gloss. She drew this picture of a dragon so we took a picture of her HOLDING her picture with Kempo and Nan.
Lydia, Garnet and I made dough ornaments for all the friends to paint and glitter. How many times can you say "These are NOT edible, kids".
Only 1 fine adult participated in the ornament decorating. GO, James.
Lydia took her project very seriously, as always. I wish I took a picture of all the decorated ornaments together, this really was a fun, manageable project for the kids and parents. Lots of Garnet FUN!
No comments:
Post a Comment